Brandon Carter - Victory Unit
If you’re anything like me, you want to accomplish
BIG goals in your life...
- You want to build a ripped body and get an amazing six pack without having to give up your favorite foods.
- You want to put on pounds of lean sexy muscle without gaining any fat.
- You want extremely high levels of self-confidence so you can accomplish all of your greater life goals.
- You want to make more money so you have the freedom live the life of your dreams.
Brandon Carter here and yes, I’ve been down the same road as you.
These days, things have gotten much better…
- I have built my physique to such a high level that I have been able to work as a fitness model for huge brands like NIKE, Puma, Adidas, Brand Jordan, and many others.
- I have been featured in the top magazines like “Men’s Health”, “Vibe”, “XXL”, “Cosmopolitan”, “Krave Fitness” and many more.
- I am the author of 3 BEST SELLING BOOKS on Amazon.com.
- I have over 500,000 subscribers to my YouTube fitness channel.
- I have over 1,500,000 fans on my Facebook page.
- I have built a fitness company that generates over $1,000,000 per year with multiple employees and customers all around the world.
Having Tried It All, I Was Beaten Down and Ready to Throw in the Towel
Pain And Struggle Was My Constant Reality.
What often stopped me dead in my tracks was I didn't know how to build the body I wanted, I didn't have the confidence required to accomplish my goals, and I was afraid I would I would never be successful at anything.
Of course, I’m sure you know exactly what I mean.
So you can’t blame me for wanting to give up if this sounds familiar to you…
- You’ve tried to get ripped but being overwhelmed with so much information, you don’t know where to start.
- You’ve tried to make more money but none of the “get rich quick” programs have helped you.
- You’ve tried to build your self-confidence so you can live the life of your dreams, but nothing has seemed to work in a sustainable way.
They say the definition of insanity is expecting the same action to produce different results. Well… being a fairly sane person, I was out of fresh ideas and nothing seemed to work.
Life Was A Constant Struggle…
I was steps away from giving up. I used to lack confidence and I could not accomplish anything noteworthy.
I used to get picked on, bullied, beat up and robbed on a consistent basis while growing up on the South Side of Chicago.
The South Side is a dangerous place to grow up in. I was constantly surrounded by gangs, violence, and poverty.
Have You Ever Felt Hopeless?
I was not tough enough to join a gang, so I had nobody to protect me in the mean Chicago streets.
To make matters worse, all the girls in my neighborhood only liked the guys in gangs, so I got NO ATTENTION from the opposite sex.
I mostly just stayed at home in my room watching porn and playing video games.
Something Happened That Changed Everything…
I was the only black student at the school, but that was not the worst part. All the other students were “RICH KIDS”, yet I was accepted to the military school on some kind of charity program. I was to only poor kid there.
I did not fit in. I was an “outcast”. They made fun of me for being a “poor black kid from the ghetto”.
I used to get into a lot of fights. The “rich kids” would say things like “Sorry Carter, we don’t serve GRAPE KOOL-AID in the mess hall”. Or “Carter is probably going to do a good job in the obstacle course because niggers like him are always jumping over fences to get away from the cops after they steal something”.
Don't Accept Mediocrity
The constant ridicule hurt my feelings so much and made me so mad that I would get into fights almost every day… and I lost most of them because I was week and skinny.
One fight really stands out. An older kid name “Ricci” was walking past me with some of his friends. He pointed to me and said, “Hey Carter, they are serving fried chicken for dinner in the mess hall tonight. That’s like Christmas for you niggers right?”
Will You Fight For What You Want?
I got so mad that I tried to punch “Ricci” in the face, but he dodged the punch then pushed me to the floor. I was so weak and skinny that he only needed one arm to shove my bony body to the ground.
As I fell, I hit my head really hard on the wall behind me. I was in too much pain to get back up. As I laid on the floor in agonizing pain, Ricci and all his friends were hysterically laughing at me.
THE KEY TO CONFIDENCE
The confidence I gained from working out translated into every area of my life. I was able to make more friends, and do a lot better at school.
One of the friends I made that year was REALLY RICH. I went to his house one weekend and I could not believe how big it was. He even had horses that his family was raising to become professional race horses.
Coming from a life of extreme poverty on Chicago’s South Side, I had never seen anything like this in my life. Until then, I did not know that this kind of lifestyle was even real.
I decided that I wanted that for myself too.
So I stared really applying myself in school. I ended up doing so well, that I was accepted into one of the top business schools in America.
At the same time, I was working as a personal trainer, training up to 10 people a day helping them accomplish their fitness goals.
Your Life Will Change When YOU Change!
Things were looking up. Yet, I still had a few problems. Like most trainers I was able to get great results for myself but I was having trouble getting similar results for the people I trained.
Also, the business advice I was getting in school, was not anything that was going to help me accomplish my goals.
Your Life Is What You Make It!
So I also took a speed reading course to learn as much about business and fitness as I possibly could. Right after the course I began reading 2 to 4 books a week.
It was then that I figured out THE BIG LIE that people have been trying to sell you your whole life.
Get Brandon Carter - Victory Unit download right now!