“How to Learn Valuation and Financial Modeling and Dominate Your Investment Banking Interviews”
Master Excel and Financial Modeling and You’ll Leap Ahead of Everyone Else – Before You Even Walk Into the Interview Room and Land Your First Investment Banking Offer
Introducing the course that members are calling ‘Deal Experience in a Box’… Excel & Financial Modeling Fundamentals 3.0 is so close to the “real thing” it’s uncanny. No other course on the market today – at ANY price – arms you with the same conceptual and practical expertise. You’ll quickly gain ‘virtual deal experience’ with 10+ comprehensive, real-life investment banking / private equity / hedge fund / equity research case studies from around the globe so you can beat out other candidates in interviews and rapidly move up the ladder.
What’s Inside the
BIWS Excel & Fundamentals 3.0 Course?
Breaking Into Wall Street has now helped 22,981+ students and entry-level professionals launch lucrative careers in investment banking, private equity, hedge funds, equity research, corporate finance, and related fields.
We spent over a year with our ear to the ground, analyzing every comment and every support email to uncover what NEW challenges BIWS members are facing in today’s real-world job market.
Here’s what we discovered, and how the job market and interviews themselves have changed…
The World Has Changed… We’ve Adapted and So Must You!
- Case studies and modeling tests have become common in all types of interviews, even for 2nd year university interns. You need to be able to “talk the talk” AND demonstrate knowledge ‘on demand’ – not only as it relates to one company from one case study in one industry.
- Conceptual explanations have become critical, and you can’t answer interview questions without understanding the concepts. A lot of candidates have been memorizing responses from interview guides… so interviewers are asking more and more questions related to the concepts rather than specific facts or formulas.
- Self-testing is also crucial – yes, you can always complete the Excel files yourself, but you should be able to test yourself in multiple different ways. And, you might just want a very quick review of the key concepts so you’re confident you’ve ‘got it down.’
- You need to understand how to use modeling in real life – Many courses are “formula-focused,” but knowing the formulas won’t teach you how to advise clients or make money from your investment decisions in real life – the key skills you need on the job, and in interviews.
- Global deals and local differences are increasingly important – so you need to know how IFRS differs from US GAAP, how companies in different countries might do deals differently, and where to find the information regardless of which region you’re in.
In response to those changes, we developed the latest, greatest version of this course.
You’ll learn the concepts and put them into practice with companies and deals across 4 continents, and you’ll complete a series of case study presentations and written responses for the major topic areas.
Plus, you’ll test yourself along the way on both the concepts and the execution, with quiz questions, Excel exercises, and written documents and case study prompts.