Conversion XL (Dan Shure) - Customer Acquisition masterclass on SEO and PPC
Learn to bring consistent, highly targeted traffic via SEO
Most marketers struggle with getting enough relevant traffic to their sites. This 100% online coaching program will help you develop in-depth customer acquisition skills. It also happens to be one of the most marketable skills a marketer can have. This course will teach you how to…
- Go from no plan to a robust 12-month customer acquisition strategy.
- Build a search marketing acquisition machine that only gets better with time.
- Achieve top rankings on Google in less time and with less effort.
- Optimize paid search to acquire customers cheaper than competitors.
- Convert more customers when they land on your site.
Hardest part of customer acquisition is implementation
…taking knowledge, putting it into action, and getting actual results. Or how to create an acquisition strategy to works specifically for your business to get results sooner than later.
Customer acquisition is the most important skill for digital marketers. Or more accurately, the most important is being able to acquire customers faster and cheaper than your competition.
The fate of your company (and job) depends on it.
Despite this fact, many marketers just play it by ear. They follow best practices, take the 101 courses, and do an “okay” job. It’s tough to tell apart the good advice from the bad, when so much of the content out there is simply written for SEO value.
And competition is only getting thicker. Soon, doing “okay” will mean “losing.”
One big problem is the lack of a formal education in customer acquisition.
Industry is constantly in flux
What works today may not work tomorrow. However, there are some constants. Being findable and clickable in search will always remain important. Being able to acquire customers cheaper and faster than competitors doesn’t go out of style.
This in-depth customer acquisition course will teach you specific, targeted, strategies that actually move your business in the direction that you need to go. It will teach you how to win more customers, both through paid and organic channels.
People who learn this process and apply it are always STUNNED at how much they didn’t know about search engine marketing. Many of them previously rated themselves as “intermediate,” but they had no idea how much room there was to improve.
They didn’t realize how much there was to know beyond the basics and “best practices”…
This course is right for you if…
- You’re in charge of marketing and work to drive traffic to your key landing pages (including your homepage) – yet the results are not what you’re hoping for.
- You’re a digital marketing professional looking to up your game and get a promotion, a raise, or simply elevate your performance and become a top performer.
- You’re a company founder tenaciously seeking hockey-stick growth.
- You’re a solopreneur or blogger looking to bring in more traffic, revenue, and happy customers.
- You’ve tried copying tactics from blog posts, but the results are always disappointing (where’s my 287% increase in traffic?!)
- You’ve never quite unlocked the secrets to building an effective, fully-tracked Adwords campaign with a profitable Cost to Acquire a Customer (CAC).
- You want more traffic and revenue, but don’t know how to build a start-to-finish acquisition plan.
This course is probably not for you if…
…you’ve been doing SEO full-time for 2+ years, or providing SEO as a service to others.
…you want to do heavy duty acquisition work for giant enterprise size site (100,000’s or more of pages).
About your instructor, Dan Shure
Dan Shure runs a boutique SEO and Digital Marketing agency, Evolving SEO and is also host and producer of the Marketing Podcast, Experts On The Wire.
He has been a Moz Associate since 2012, writes for the Moz blog and has spoken at dozens of marketing and business events such as SMX and Affiliate Summit.
How to create an acquisition strategy that works specifically for your business to get results sooner than later
You will learn the step-by-step elements of all the key aspects of SEO that will improve your traffic, prevent common “traffic-killers” and return long-term success.
We’ll bust common myths, answer your specific questions – and you get to look under the hood to show you exactly how a professional SEO works. This isn’t going to be one of those ‘corporate consultant’ academic approaches. No, you’ll get to witness and work through the specific strategies Dan uses to increase his clients’ traffic and revenue.
Dan has helped sites 3x, 4x, 5x (and beyond) their blog traffic in under 6 months, return a positive ROI with keyword targeted content, handled complex technical projects (maintaining and growing search traffic). He will reveal everything he knows to you in these 8 sessions!
Once you complete this course, you’ll be able to…
- Take a customer acquisition strategy from “non-existent” to “fully-executed.”
- Create the type of content that Google wants to rank (and users will love).
- Conduct technical checks (beyond automated audit tools) to keep your site healthy and well tuned for SEO performance.
- Clearly measure SEO success and ROI.
- Earn backlinks to improve domain authority and rankings.
- Actually convert the traffic you bring to your site (turn traffic into money).
- Create a start-to-finish strategy that works for improving search rankings, traffic, and ultimately, conversions and revenue.
All in all, this course is going to make you a lot of money.
Your full course curriculum
Section 1 (with Dan Shure): How to Consistently Rank for Targeted, Lucrative Keywords
Ranking Factors in 2017 and Beyond
SEO is constantly changing, yet many principles remain the same. This class will give you a solid footing to tackle search engine optimization now, as well as set you up with bulletproof rankings well into the future.
10 Keyword Research Steps to Content Arbitrage
Keyword research is at the core of SEO strategy. Many think they know how to do it, but not many have a strategic process to consistently discover and rank for the top keywords. Learn how to discover a set of keywords you can actually rank for in this lesson.
How to Create Content That Ranks (and Keep it That Way)
You’ve put long, arduous hours into producing what you think is “great content,” but the traffic trickles in so slowly you wonder if it’s even worth it. Turns out, if you make some minor tweaks to your content strategy, you can drastically increase your SEO while expending the same amount of energy and time. Learn how to do that in this lesson.
80/20 Link Building
There’s lots of content out there on link building, most of it crap (especially the articles that call link building “dead”). Directing authoritative links to your site will increase your domain authority and long term traffic growth. Learn how to do it the right way while focusing only on the highest impact activities.
Section 2 (with Dan Shure): Technical SEO and Measuring/ Optimizing Success
The Pillars of Bulletproof Local SEO
Local SEO continues to be one of the best ways to stand out among competitors, mainly because not many companies have really figured out how local SEO works. This lesson will deliver an approach to local SEO that actually works.
7 Steps to Becoming A Technical SEO Rockstar
Technical SEO is what most people fear. But it’s not that hard. It just requires an efficient process and some insider knowledge. Get the foolproof process here and never fear a technical SEO audit again.
Pulling it All Together – Creating a Strategy
People struggle with strategy; that’s why they always look for tactics. But tactics aren’t always effective, and they are by nature short sighted. This lesson will teach you how to create and execute an end-to-end SEO strategy as any t-shaped marketer worth their salt should be able to.
The Tools to Measure and Show Your Success
Measuring success is always one of the most difficult parts of a campaign. Especially in today’s omni-channel, multi-device environment, it’s hard to attribute ROI to specific campaigns. This course will teach you how to accurately measure and report on SEO campaigns, which will help you win more clients or create organizational buy-in for the future.
Read more: http://archive.is/phExb