You’re in the right place!
You’ll learn how to:
• Easily and quickly make digital stickers including basic shapes, post it notes, washi tape, realistic charms, and picture frames
• Use easy, affordable software like Canva Pro, PicMonkey, and Apple Keynotes (both desktop and app versions)
• Market + package your stickers up for your customers
See what’s inside…
What a great course you have made. Simple and easy to understand. I ❤️it. Thanks!
– Charlotte Wilstrup
This course is perfect for you if you…
• Are just getting started or already a seasoned shop owner
• Are a user of Canva Pro, PicMonkey, or Apple Keynote (or are willing to use either of those programs)
• Feel like you’re not artistic at all or you hate drawing (not a requirement but I feel ya!)
• Want to add value to your shop and planners (and raise your prices!)
This course isn’t for you if you…
• Want to learn how to draw or doodle (sorry, I can’t help you with that **sad face**)
• Are looking for a quick money scheme (creating and selling products takes time and effort)
• Are completely new to digital planning and have no idea how to use a digital planner (you might want to learn some of the basics first via Youtube before setting out making digital stickers)
I just finished the sticker course and all I can say is it’s definitely worth it! I am NOT a designer or even a creative person and it was so much fun.
I was checking out some of the courses on SkillShare and they don’t compare to this course. The look of the stickers on those courses are flat and boring. The way Michelle teaches them makes them look like they are going to pop off the page.
– Julie Rhodes-Fischels Buehler
Hey, I’m Michelle!
Creator of Wild & Solo, digital planners for adventure lovers
I got into the digital planning in early 2020 after spending years selling and designing printables. I actually rebelled against digital planners for a long time.
But then I realized how digital planners could completely change my life and my business. Once I saw digital stickers, I was hooked! When I wanted to create my own digital stickers, I realized how bad I am at drawing. Like really, really bad.
So this course is for all the non-artists out there. The people that can’t even draw a stick figure. The ones that feel like they have not one creative bone in their body. This course is for you!
Get immediately download Creating Digital Stickers Course
• Digital Stickers 101
• Finding Your Style
• Canva Pro Tutorials (Desktop + iPad)
• PicMonkey Tutorials (Desktop + iPad)
• Apple Keynote Tutorials (Desktop + iPad)
• Prep Your Stickers For Customers
• Marketing Your Stickers
• Sticker Templates For Canva Pro + Apple Keynote
• How To Organize Your Files
You’ll learn how to create:
• Basic shape stickers
• Post it notes
• Washi tape
• Realistic charms
• Picture frames
• Turning clip art into stickers (while respecting the designer’s work)
• Word + quote stickers
Ready to create some awesome digital stickers?
Creating Digital Stickers Course
• Tutorials for Canva Pro, PicMonkey, and Apple Keynote (desktop + app versions)
• 10 digital sticker templates (making over 400 stickers!)
• 21 Etsy listing photo templates
• Bonus lessons
• Lifetime access
• Future course updates
Just wanted to say thank you! I binged watched your course.
I had played around with digital stickers for a while now and couldn’t figure out the whole cropping and compressing part of packaging them up – even after googling my heart out.
I thought I needed only that small part of the course (and would have happily paid for just that knowledge) but ended up learning so much more.
Worth every dollar and more. Great course.
– Kat Kendon
What are digital stickers?
Digital stickers are PNGs with a transparent background that you can insert into digital planners to add your own style and creativity to your planners.
What if I’m actually the worst (or best) artist in the world?
Then you’re in the right place! Firstly, I’m pretty sure you’re not the worst but welcome anyways. Secondly, you’ve found your people!
Even if you’re a super amazing artist, this course will help you create digital stickers easily and quickly.
What software do I need?
• Canva Pro
• PicMonkey (Basic or Pro will work, just note that you’ll need the Pro version to use your own fonts)
• Apple Keynotes (NOT the iCloud version)
• Either desktop or iPad versions will work
You don’t need all 3, just one software will do.
How much time will it take to create digital stickers?
Good question! When you’re first setting up your templates, it may take a few hours (let’s say an afternoon or so). Once you’ve got it all set up, you’ll be able to quickly make digital stickers.
Plus I’ve added sticker templates so you can literally create over 400 stickers within the hour!
Are there refunds?
Since you get instant access to everything inside the course, refunds aren’t available. Please read the sales page fully before buying to know exactly what you’re going to get.
If you have any questions, please click the chat button in the bottom right corner and I’m happy to help you figure out if it’s the right course for you.
Why should I create digital stickers to sell with my digital planners?
‘Cause digital stickers are awesome! Even if you don’t personally use digital stickers, your customers will love them.
Make it easier for your customers so they don’t have to buy stickers elsewhere and you’ll make more money! Adding digital stickers to your shop is a no brainer!
Read more: https://archive.ph/AR9Z6