Dean Somerset - Ruthless Mobility
Dear Frustrated Trainer & Exercise Enthusiast,
Most people will go to a gym to get stronger, lose weight and feel better. Most flexibility development is left for static stretching, even though the research on static stretching is less than favourable. Let me ask you a simple question: When you stretch, do you notice a big and sustainable increase in the range of motion available through that area? If not, do you think that stretching is actually doing anything or just wasting your time?
Most people approach mobility by doing a few arm circles before bench press, some quad stretches before stretching, and the very unfortunate crossed leg IT band stretch that only works at giving you more sciatic pain. Just like there’s a science to seeing performance improvements, weight loss, and muscle gain, there’s a science to getting more mobility, and it’s incredibly simple to use when you know how to use it.
I’ve trained all types of clients, from office workers to joint replacement patients, to chronic pain and recurrent injury clients, all the way up to pro and Olympic caliber hockey players, marathon runners and Paralympic athletes. The basic tenets held true across all of these different populations and goal sets, and I’m going to show you not only how they work but also how to make them work for you.
Why You Should Get This
Mobility is something everyone needs to produce a forceful movement, whether that’s bending down to tie your shoes, reach into the top cupboard, or head-faking an opponent on the field to get enough space to make the game winning catch.
Injury prevention involves having a larger usable range of motion, with control from one end to the other. Sport performance involves using more of that range in a powerful and controlled manner. Injury rehab involves restoring healthy ranges of motion and overcoming compensations and hesitations. Each outcome has a different best method to see the desired result and can’t use a shotgun approach. Knowing how to get the best specific results possible will get you the best specific results possible.
What is Ruthless Mobility?
Some people are born with the bone and joint alignment to be human versions of Gumby, and some are not. That doesn’t mean you should exist within the confines of a body with less range of motion than a clam. There are quick and easy ways to see massive increases in range of motion, and I want to show them to you.
This seminar goes through the most cutting edge techniques, science and application to increase range of motion without surgery or other invasive procedures. Taking advantage of optimal centration, neural affect, and breathing techniques to target in on limitations, as well as some additional active drills to help speed the process can help take you from stiff as a board to near Van Damme levels of flexibility, all in record time. Did I mention no static stretching required?
What you will discover in Ruthless Mobility:
- Learn different methods of developing muscle tension and how it can reduce range of motion, and also how to facilitate increasing range of motion when used properly
- How to identify and address common issues for developing mobility, featuring structural, soft tissue, neural and protective tension
- A variety of foam rolling, breathing, active mobilization, static stretching, traction, co-stabilization and tac & stretch modalities will be discussed, including neural affect, structural effect, and soft tissue alterations of each technique
- Self myofascial release and its role in increasing range of motion, as well as what it doesn’t do
- Key cueing and coaching of modality exercises
- Neurophysiology of stretching
- Fear & anxiety and their roles in stiffness
- Application of different stressors to elicit stretch reflex loops
- Case studies highlighting common problems encountered in the gym population and how to solve them
How the Ruthless Mobility Program will help you:
- Be the first of your fitness colleagues to get this as it will become the go-to program for fitness professionals with clients that are recovering from ruthless mobility. Be the first to get it and show it off!
- Get immediate results for your clients. I’m not talking about a couple of weeks, I’m talking about in couple of seconds. You’ll look like some sort of mobility wizard.
- Increase your value to clients and separate yourself from other trainers around you.
- Know what to do today to get your clients hitting new performance and recovery records, all in record time.
- Help people in a whole new way.
Get Dean Somerset - Ruthless Mobility download right now!