Keith Lubner - Business Guidance Selling for Technology SaaS & Cloud
Note: This is a live instructor-led course designed specifically for technology sales professionals. To ensure that participants have access to one-on-one time with the instructor, the course is strictly limited to 10 participants. This course is taught in a virtual classroom once a week for seven weeks.
Technology sales has changed. Buyers have more information, sales cycles are increasing in length, and budgets are distributed to a wide array of non-traditional stakeholders. To win in technology, SaaS, and cloud services, you not only need to stand-out, you must also navigate this ever changing playing field to capture budget.
Business Guidance Selling immediately enables you to win bigger and more diversified deals. You'll learn techniques that allow you to move beyond the CIO and sell across departmental stakeholder groups to capture and consolidate technology spend. You'll learn the right questions to ask, key influence frameworks, and how to shape the sales process to rapidly move deals to closed.
In Business Guidance Selling, cloud and SaaS sales expert Keith Lubner, shows you exactly how to fill your pipeline with higher quality opportunities, consistently hit your forecast, and create "stickier," longer-term customer relationships.
The course features:
- 7 live facilitated sessions (recorded for playback later)
- Course workbook
- 11 self-directed video based learning modules
- Business Guidance Selling Battle Card
- Access to facilitator via chat and email offline
- One year access to all training videos and material
- Access to one-on-one consulting
In this course, you'll learn:
- Business Guidance Planning Process
- 3 Step Business Guidance Influence Framework
- How to identify and leverage stakeholder buying styles
- How to ask the right discovery questions to engage stakeholders across lines of business
- How to use the Business Guidance Battle Card to easily identify and frame-up opportunities
- How to act like a "consultant" and make recommendations that move prospects to take action
- And much, much more . . .
If you are ready to gain a competitive edge in technology sales and crush your number this year, do not miss this Business Guidance Selling course.
Read more: http://archive.is/y6guG