Marlisa Brown - Implementing Motivational Interviewing
Methods of Assessment
- Identifying Patient Concerns
- Working as the Collaborator, Not the Expert
Know your Role with Behavior Change
- The 80/20 Talking Rule
- Stages of Change
- Behavior Change Strategies
- SMART Goals
- Motivational Interviewing Techniques
- Learning Styles
- Psycho-Social Considerations
- Environment & Economic Considerations
- Cultural Competency
Would you like to receive Marlisa Brown - Implementing Motivational Interviewing ?
Motivational Interviewing is widely used and it is an efficient way to get your patients to increase their motivation to change. But, knowing how and when to implement the techniques isn’t an easy skill to master. In this program Marlisa Brown, will demonstrate different strategies by reviewing her own successful techniques. These insightful and practical tips will increase your confidence and enhance your motivational interviewing skills. Don’t miss this opportunity to improve the care you provide; your patients will thank you!