Meghan Helwig - RockTape Online Certification Series
Kinesiology Taping. IASTM. Myofascial Cupping. These three innovative rehab therapies are piquing the interest of therapists around the world, and while some might consider them fads, evidence to support the effectiveness of these alternative techniques and the unmatched client results, are creating an overwhelming need for trainings.
And yet, the training opportunities are slim to none — or you may be wondering which one do you focus on first…
With this RockTape Certification Series, you don’t have to choose.
Not only will you get the basic kinesiology taping training that everyone is talking about, but you’ll also get two unrivaled sessions that walk you through Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization & Movement (IASTM) and Myofascial Cupping therapy, so you can give your clients the best integrative treatments to improve their function, mobility and healing time.
Plus, you will become a RockTape certified practitioner in all three methods from the comfort of your own home.
RockTape has brought movement and pain relief solutions to over 50,000 professionals worldwide — and when all your clients are looking for is relief, it’s nice to know you’re trained by the best!
Join us now for the RockTape Certification Series and take your practice to the next level in therapy…
This 3-Part Series was designed to take your rehab to the next level by equipping you with the best RockTape foundation for your practice!
Kinesiology Taping Practitioner Certification
Kinesiology taping is a revolutionary technique that has been sweeping the globe, with its unique ability to improve movement and function in a variety of therapies – and if you aren’t trained in it, you’re missing one of the most pivotal rehab interventions out there today.
This must-have technique was designed specifically to accelerate recovery for an array of conditions like carpal tunnel syndrome, nerve entrapments, shoulder impingements, plantar fasciitis and so much more. It can be used with any rehab client – from pediatrics to geriatrics, athletes to at-home moms, and everyone in between.
In the first session of this online course, you’ll discover the most up-to-date information on RockTape’s renowned taping training, including:
- The skin-brain connection and how kinesiology taping affects physiological and neurological parts of the human body.
- The basics of kinesiology taping – including different tape types, features and characteristics, why RockTape is the best tape on the market and the different tapes for your clients.
- The fundamental taping techniques and treatment strategies, while caring for other conditions during rehab like cuts, care tips, tension and much more.
- How to combine taping with movement and what clients are the best to use this methodology with.
- Taping methods, applications, effects and benefits for pain, fluid dynamics, posture, dysfunctions, scarring, neuro tract irritation and much more.
- Coding and documentation for optimal reimbursement so you can give your client the best treatment.
About Your Expert Trainer:
Aaron Crouch, DPT, CSCS, SFG1, is a Physical Therapist and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, as well as a Strong First SFG Level 1 Instructor. As a former NCAA Division I baseball player he understands the value in achieving and maintaining optimal movement for his clients. In addition to receiving his Doctorate of Physical Therapy degree from Sacramento State, he has expanded professional experience in time spent with the San Francisco Giants Organization, Medical Team Member for USA Track and Field Championships, Selective Functional Movement Assessment, and Assistant Instructor in a variety of professional courses for clinicians and fitness professionals.
IASTM Practitioner Certification
Have you been wondering how instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM) techniques could be used in your practice?
You might’ve heard the term “IASTM” and associated it with rough techniques, overwhelming training or expensive tools – and in the past, that may have been true, but this IASTM Practitioner Certification session changes all that.
This session taught by Mike Stella, ATC, CES, PES, GT, FMT, shows you how to use these powerful tools also assist in reducing adhesions and increase healing rates of targeted tissue by giving you a more pinpointed method of treatment.
You’ll walk step-by-step through:
- How IASTM works with your client’s body and your rehab treatment plan.
- Fundamental IASTM techniques and treatment strategies, including corrective exercises, different treatment strokes with IASTM tools and more.
- Functional movement screening.
- How to integrate manual therapy, kinesiology taping and movement into your treatment plans.
- Advanced tips for avoiding common IASTM mistakes, like bruising, hand fatigue, redness and many other unnecessary pains.
About Your Expert Trainer:
Mike Stella, ATC, CES, PES, GT, FMT
, is a Certified Athletic Trainer, Corrective Exercise Specialist, and Performance Enhancement Specialist who is dedicated to helping all athletes and people overcome injuries and functional limitations. Mike has served as an athletic trainer for the Florida Gators Football and Track & Field teams, assisting in all facets of sports medicine, including injury evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation. While with the Gators, Mike developed his affinity for manual therapies, honing his skills with some of the best athletes, coaches, and multidisciplinary medical staff in the nation.
After his time at Florida, Mike was hired as the rehabilitation coordinator and athletic trainer at George Washington University. Since then, Mike has seen time at other NCAA Division 1 universities, as well as in the private sector at the US Athletic Training Center. He then started Recovery Lab, a unique membership-based sports medicine model in Syosset, NY. Mike is a Marist College graduate with a Bachelor of Science Degree in sports medicine and athletic training. He also holds a Master’s Degree in sports management from George Washington University.
Myofascial Cupping Practitioner Certification
This unique breakout session is unlike any other training in the rehab space!
Did you see Michael Phelps in the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio? If so, you might have wondered what those circular bruises were. Yep, those marks were a result of cupping therapy, an ancient practice now used in rehab therapy around the world to improve circulation, stretch tight fascia for better mobility, increase lymph flow and oxygenate tissue and so much more.
But this technique is rarely taught – which is why this innovative session gives you a one-of-a-kind training, so you can use cupping in your treatments for pain, sprains, strains, swelling, tendinopathies and much more.
Powered by RockTape, this cupping certification shows you:
- How to apply cupping for best results.
- Cupping applications for all parts of the body – upper, lower, core, trunk, hips, diaphragm, neck, lumbopelvic region and much more.
- Case studies and in-depth demonstrations of cupping, including safety precautions.
- Skin/fascial screening techniques.
- Pivotal principles of myofascial cupping, so you can feel confident your clients will get the best results without causing harm.
Would you like to receive Meghan Helwig - RockTape Online Certification Series ?
About Your Expert Trainer:
Meghan Helwig PT, DPT, is an experienced outpatient orthopedic clinician based out of Carlsbad, CA, where she owns and manages Primal Strength Physical Therapy. Since graduating with her Doctorate of physical therapy from Rutgers University in 2009, she has earned numerous certifications as a trained provider of Full body Active Release Technique (ART), Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA), and Neurokinetic Therapy (NKT3). In addition, she is a trained practitioner in IASTM, kinesiology taping, and performance movement techniques through RockTape, for whom she conducts national trainings.
hen you register today, you’ll receive an exclusive email offer within 2 days to save 50% on your own RockTape Clinical Tool & Tape Kit!
Treat your patients with superior tools at a fraction of the cost with resources from RockTape. This starter kit brings together RockTape’s most effective IASTM tools – Mohawk and RockPods Cupping tools – as well as RockTape Kinesiology tapes.
Put your certification training to practice with the IASTM systems you need to treat a wide range of pain, mobility and neurological issues. And with RockTape kinesiology tapes you’ll notice a stretchier, stickier & stronger difference than the other tapes you’ve tried. This amazing kit includes:
- RockBlade Mohawk – Incorporate radically different IASTM treatments into your practice with the 3-in-1 RockBlade Mohawk tool. You will be impressed by wide range of treatment options that this one precision-crafted stainless-steel tool & it’s unique attachments provide.
- RockPods Cupping Tool – Forget complicated pumps and hoses – RockPods are designed to easily unlock entirely new ways to unstick and manipulate facia to reduce pain, improve range of motion and increase athletic performance.
- RockTape RX – a gentle tape for special populations
- RockTape – A clinic-staple that performs better than the other tapes you’ve tried, and comes in handy 2 and 4 inch widths