Robert Moss - Dancing With the Bear
Reclaim your vitality, creativity, and joy as you dream with the Bear and connect to the healing animal spirits in your body and life.
Discover how to use your dream images to create a new blueprint for your body, “rewrite” a nightmare, or dream for another in need of healing.
The Bear is the great medicine animal of North America. In ancient Greece, girls danced in bearskins in honor of the goddess Artemis as “She-Bear” in their rites of passage into womanhood.
And since Paleolithic times in Europe, the Bear has been considered the king of beasts, and there’s been a sacred kinship between bears and humans.
Most of us no longer live close to the Bear in nature, but bears still appear in our dreams, and we can find our way — through shamanic dream journeying — to the realms of Bear wisdom and the Great Earth Mother.
World-renowned dream explorer and author Robert Moss has enjoyed a special connection to Bear since he faced a huge bear in a recurring nightmare by reentering the dream.
Through Active Dreaming, a “waking” dream journeying practice of dream reentry (or dream creation) to the beat of a drum, Robert was able to shift his fear of the animal to an embrace.
And in doing so, he received from the Bear what he needed to heal — a gift that includes his ability to consistently call on Bear wisdom for his own healing and for insights into what others need to heal. It was Bear who called him to become a dream healer.
In Dancing With The Bear, you’ll join Robert on a new 7-step online adventure into healing and growing your life through Active Dreaming, imagination, and “deep” play, supported and protected by the Bear.
You’ll dream journey to reclaim ancestral wisdom, call on the power of the animal spirits, and visit places of healing and transformation in the world-behind-the-world.
You’ll discover that dreaming is medicine...
... that our dreams show us what’s going on inside our bodies and what we need to stay well. And when we do become ill, our dreams give us fresh and powerful imagery for self-healing.
By working with our personal imagery — and changing those images in positive ways — we can actually create a new blueprint for the body. And when we learn to go back inside our dreams and dream them onward, we can open paths of healing for ourselves — and others.
Over the seven modules of this exciting new training, you’ll learn and practice the core techniques of Active Dreaming, Robert’s powerful and original synthesis of shamanic journeying with lucid dreaming and the best of modern dreamwork and dream science.
And you’ll use this potent practice and the magic of your own imagination to travel to the realm of Bear wisdom.
You’ll learn from Bear and our other “animal doctors” how to follow the natural paths of your energy, and to honor the animal spirits in your body and your life.
And you’ll discover that active dreaming is central to soul recovery — reclaiming vital energy you may have lost through pain or heartbreak, guilt, or addiction.
You’ll also learn to grow healing stories, and how to bring a dream to someone who needs a dream.
Within the course’s virtual community, you’ll help grow the sacred space and compassionate circle energy that make the extraordinary easy.
You’ll learn to honor your healing journeys through spontaneous ritual, art, storymaking, and story sharing. You’ll play wonderful games that will delight your inner child, tone up your immune system, and make your soul clap its hands and sing.
In this exciting 7-step journey with Robert into the realm of Bear wisdom, you’ll:
- Journey to the Cave of the Medicine Bear for immediate healing, guidance, and renewal
- Open the path to the Magical Child (who loves the Bear)
- Apply the very best prescription for nightmares and scary dreams
- Call on Great Mother Bear to support acts of soul recovery and integration that can make you the healer of your own soul and life
- Master the 9 key ways to help kids (including our own inner child) work with dreams and nightmares
- Journey through your 7 major chakras to diagnose your current state of physical, emotional, and mental health
- Journey across time to play mentor and helper for a younger self who needs support in her own Now time
- Release your Windhorse of spirit and ride it to claim gifts from many parts of your self and soul that have not been fully present in your life
- Develop a treasury of living symbols you can use to release the creator in you, connect with spiritual traditions that are calling you, and help to heal yourself and others
- Perform simple rituals to open our own passage to the sacred guide and healer
- Grow a vision of healing and life possibility so strong that it wants to take root in your body and your world
- And much more
Get Robert Moss - Dancing With the Bear download right now!
Read more: https://archive.fo/OfUbz