Rori Raye - Commitment Blueprint
When my boyfriend told me “he wasn’t ready” for marriage, I thought my life was over Time after time I’d met and dated great men, but at that critical period when we were about to move forward to a true commitment, things would fall apart.
I started to think that men just won’t commit. That they just didn’t have the commitment gene.
But then I figured out something incredible - that I could absolutely inspire that “forever feeling” in a man. That I could be the person in the relationship deciding whether or not I was satisfied, rather than waiting for him to “come around.”
That’s why I’m here. I don’t want you to have to go through all the pain that I went through. I’ve spent several years studying men and what brings couples to loving, committed relationships. And I’ve developed a simple plan you can follow to inspire your man to commit to you now and forever, and WANT lifelong happiness with you… more than anything else in his life.
How I Almost Ruined My Chances Of Getting the Proposal I Wanted
I’ll tell you something funny…
When I first met my husband, I didn’t even like him. It’s only because he pursued me, pampered me and treated me like a queen that I gave him the time of day. Then, as I started to realize how safe and loved I felt, I developed powerful feelings for him.
When my roommate moved out and he suggested that he move in, I said yes, but told him from the very beginning that I wanted to get married and have children. He assured me that he had the same intention, and that we’d be engaged by the New Year. So he moved in. We got along, had fun, and I started thinking about weddings, and when and how he’d propose to me. Only he didn’t.
Instead of celebrating with a proposal when the ball dropped in Times Square, I got the “speech” about how he “wasn’t ready.” That he needed more time, and if I really cared about him I’d give him some space.
I was stunned - he’d worked SO HARD to get me.
It felt like the floor had dropped out from below me. I’d gotten myself into not just an EMOTIONAL bind, but a PHYSICAL one. He was not only my boyfriend - but also my roommate - and I couldn’t afford to stay in my apartment without him.
I felt totally, completely, utterly TRAPPED. And I didn’t have a clue how to get myself out of this mess and into the married life I was desperate for.
It was so uncomfortable that first week - I just knew I was driving him away, even though I wasn’t bringing up the subject of “commitment.” And that’s when I realized… I’d been making some serious mistakes. Mistakes many women make, and I needed to do something about it. Fast.
In Commitment Blueprint, You’ll Learn:
- The different emotional processes men and women go through to reach commitment, and how to align your processes
- Specific Tools including things to say and do that will connect you to your man on a powerful emotional level
- The one mistake that makes him think you’re NOT “The One” for him and exactly what to do instead
- How to shift the dynamic in your relationship so you have the power
- Three foolproof Tools to make him work hard to keep you close
- The exact body position that will open up your intuition so you can know what’s going on with him
- What to do to keep arguments from ever happening again - this Tool will have him following you around and wondering what YOU’RE thinking
- A simple technique to stop emotions like jealousy and obsession from ruining your relationship and how to use them to actually get on a commitment track
- A stunningly effective, quick Tool for instant confidence that will actually shift your “VIBE” and change the way your man sees you
This Program Includes:
Part 1: Is He Ready To Commit?
- How to know if a man is really ready for commitment–and what you need to hear from him to make sure he’s serious
- The scary truth about why a man may think of you as temporary, even if he’s seeing you exclusively and sleeping with you
- How to build shared moments with a man so that he feels naturally compelled to keep moving your relationship forward
- How to avoid wasting time in a go-nowhere relationship–plus a simple way to tell if a man will not be able to give you what you need
Part 2: Trusting Yourself & Him
- The secret to open up to a man who is on the fence about your relationship–without scaring him away
- How to stop feeling so anxious about asking for what you want and need
- Protecting yourself: how to feel confident and empowered, no matter what a man says or does
- The key to picking up on a man’s red flags so you know, without a doubt, whether you can trust him
Part 3: Attract Love & Commitment
- Finding peace, love, and wholeness by embracing what we may think of as our brokenness
- The 3 different types of men you’re bound to encounter–including the one who will never be able to love you or anyone
- Why affirmations have left you frustrated–plus a new spin on them that really works to blot out negative thoughts
- The Rori Raye Mantra and how it can help you attract a loving, lasting relationship–by helping you to speak to yourself in a new, positive way
Part 4: Your Passion & Purpose
- Guest speaker and marriage counselor Phyllis Chase shares her inspiring story of finding her husband after 40–and the big awakening that led to her finally meeting him
- How to get the love and commitment you want by changing the way you interact with everyone you come across
- Why pinpointing your passion and purpose is critical to finding and keeping the loving relationship you want
- What I did when my husband suddenly told me he wasn’t ready to marry me
Part 5: Your Inner Wisdom
- Guest speaker Gina Ratliffe DeVee on how to be a queen so you can attract your “forever king”
- Using “royal language” to ask for what you want and need so that your man feels respected and is inspired to please you
- Tapping into your inner wisdom and intuition to guide you in making empowered choices
- “Power Speeches”: watch me coach audience participants on how to talk to their men in a variety of tricky situations
Part 6: Getting His Commitment
- Extensive interview with Christian Carter, long-time dating and relationship expert
- The addictive, magical quality that man are unable to resist
- Why a balance of predictability and unpredictability is completely intoxicating to a man
- How to present your values and what you want to a man without putting pressure on him
Get Rori Raye - Commitment Blueprint download right now!