Simplertrading - Voodoo Vault Unlock the proprietary formula behind the powerful Voodoo Lines
IN ORDER TO PURCHASE THIS COURSE, AN NDA IS REQUIRED. BEFORE ACCESSING THIS CLASS, AN EXECUTED NDA MUST BE RECEIVED AND VERIFICATION OF PRIOR PURCHASE OF VOODOO LINES INDICATOR.
- The first ever behind-the-scenes view of the Voodoo Lines® formula
- David’s proprietary chart analysis that makes the algorithm work
- A complete description of the math behind all 5 Voodoo formulas
- David’s process for knowing which Voodoo Lines® to use for which charts
- David’s ‘secret sauce’ recipe of tips and tricks developed over a decade
- How to reliably find hidden support and resistance levels on any chart
- In-depth step-by-step training on how to draw the Voodoo Lines®
- Custom Voodoo Lines indicators for ThinkOrSwim and TradeStation
- Everything needed to create levels for your own custom stock watch list
- Learn to create “Micro-Voodoo Lines®” for scalping futures and very liquid stocks
- Recorded live-trade session with David Starr and John Carter
Download immediately Simplertrading - Voodoo Vault Unlock the proprietary formula behind the powerful Voodoo Lines
Chapter 1: Voodoo Lines and Elliott Waves (47 minutes)
Chapter 2: Voodoo Lines on Stock Market Indices (46 minutes)
Chapter 3: Voodoo Lines on Currencies (38 minutes)
Chapter 4: Voodoo Lines on Futures (43 minutes)
Chapter 5: Voodoo Lines on Stocks (68 minutes)
Chapter 6: Voodoo Lines in Different Timeframes, and Indicators (61 minutes)
About the Content Providers:
About David: Elliot Wave expert, who focuses on broad markets, primarily the S&P 500, Euro, Gold, and Crude Oil. He likes to get exposure to these markets through a range of instruments including futures, index options, options on ETFs, and options on futures. Focuses on understanding trend and countertrend moves on all timeframes. Traders of all levels can benefit from his style of Elliot Wave and directional analysis.
Get Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
Want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
Here's What You'll Get in Simplertrading - Voodoo Vault Unlock the proprietary formula behind the powerful Voodoo Lines